Dawson/C17.4 Dawson/C17.4

1922 and 2012 topo maps

View Larger Map

The bridge at Dawson, two photos taken on 9-15-17. (Thanks to Jim Coshun for the photos)

Two photos taken in 1976 after the WM was put of service in favor of the B&O. (Don Biggs photos)

Former WM bridge No.174 has been repainted and some concrete work done. It is being used to access the land just across the bridge and the Sub Station at Black Oak.

The upriver side of the WM bridge at Dawson. There is a public boat launch here and this photo was taken near that boat ramp. (4-21-13)

The former Dawson waiting shed, in the curve just west of the bridge. (Thanks to Jim Coshun for photo)

Don Biggs took this photo looking east towards the bridge at Dawson in 1969. The second photo is looking west on the abandoned WM roadbed from just around the curve from the WM bridge separating Gerstell and Dawson. (1969 photo by Don Biggs)(4-21-13)

Go West
Go East